These are by the hour studio sessions that come with an engineer to operate your session. The services that come with by the hour sessions are recording, editing, and rough mixing, all to be completed within your scheduled time. The engineer’s skills here at Blue Magic Studios are advanced & quick. Your rough mix usually will end up sounding like a complete mix if allotted enough time for the rough mix in your session. Actual mixing and mastering is a separate process from recording. If you would like your song mixed completely, not based on time, you can book a mix session to get a full sonic mix. You may also book a longer session if you would like to focus on mixing during your recording time.
Superior mixing is one of the essential elements to creating a good record. A hit song has to have all the elements of the recording highlighted in they’re proper form. We supply that here at Blue Magic Studios. Mixing is done on a per song basis, not hourly. Mixing sessions are unattended with a typical 2-5 day turnaround, based on the current workload. Mix sessions can be attended upon request. We welcome songs or projects that are recorded other places. Just supply the ProTools Session Data or the exported stems from whichever DAW or software used.
The goal of mastering is to correct mix balance issues and enhance particular sonic characteristics, taking a good mix (usually in the form of a stereo file) and putting the final touches on it. This can involve adjusting levels and general “sweetening” of the mix. Think of it as the difference between a good-sounding mix and a professional-sounding, finished master.
- Custom PC( i7, 64gb Ram, 2080 Super TI, Multiple SSD Drives)
- UAD Apollo X6
- Warm Audio WA 87 R2 Microphone
- Mojave MA-200 Tube Microphone
- BAE 1073 MPF
- Focusrite ISA One
- Warm Audio 76 Compressor
- Warm Audio EQP WA Tube Equalizer
- Focusrite Platinum Penta Compressor
- Pro Tools 12, FL Studio, Major Plugins(Waves, UAD, Auto Tune, Etc.)
- ADAM Audio S2V Monitors
- Yamaha HS8 Monitors
- A 50% deposit is required to book (non-refundable) – Cash, Pay Pal, Cash App, Zelle
- Mixing can be included if you make it part of the session. (Normally Takes 2-3 Hours)
- Your session starts at the time you book.